How To Make Fake Lashes Last Longer?
How To Make Fake Lashes Last Longer?
Eyelashes help enhance looks, can even make your eyes look bigger, more flirtatious and give more details. There are numerous kinds of false eyelashes available offering different desired looks. It can either be subtle and natural, dramatic and bold or something that fits your dressing style. There is a right false eyelashes that suit your style.
According to beauty experts, people love reverting to the old that’s why some love to put fake eyelashes. There are many reasons to consider when planning on adding lash styles like curved tool for placement and latex-free glue to hold it. If you’re a beginner you have to keep in mind that if you are applying falsies for the first time and intimidated by, you should do this easy process as well to make false lashes last longer:
- Glue matters. One of the biggest mistakes of people do while applying falsies is not waiting for the glue to dry. When you are in a rush to put them on, it means that you’re more likely to fall off in the middle of the day. Make sure to give the glue 10 to 20 seconds to get intact and will make you more appreciate of your lash application.
- Find your angle. It’s really about the angle, as you put them on yourself, experts advised to put a mirror directly underneath your chin so you can look down and get a good view of your natural lashes. Looking down can make you get your falsie directly on top of your natural ones. Some lashes come with a tool that looks like tweezers but is a curved to the natural shape of your eye. If you are someone who has shaky hands, make sure to grab the whole false lash instead of just the end of it.
- Toggle it first. You should know how many times you wear out of false eyelashes, as some depend on how you treat it from out of the box. Whenever you are using a new pair for the first time, make sure to toggle your lashes to loosen the band as it will make more flexible and easier to curve to the shape of your eyes.
- Keep it away from mascara. There are some people loves to wear mascara to make their falsies look like a real one. But experts advise that it is a good thing to avoid mascara to keep your falsies last longer. You may just focus on purchasing quality lashes that don’t need extra enhancement. You can also make them stay full and healthy-looking if you will consider them the last step of your makeup routine. You do your eye makeup first, then your foundation and you’re done, you can now pop up your lashes. But if you like mascara on it, you can apply it on your natural lashes first, wait for it to dry then put your lashes on.
- Don’t over clean. It is obvious that lashes are prone to dust and if you don’t store it a case, you must avoid over-cleaning or soaking them. If you accidentally get into the shower or pool with your falsies on, simply air-dry them after.
- Secure the ends. There would be times that the wind will blow off half of your lashes and unfortunately, there is no easy fix on it unless you always have glue on your pocket. What to do when this happens? You can either hold down the lash to get the grip back on or prepare ahead of time. You can put extra glue on the ends to surely secure them. If those are new ones and you want to stay it on, you can go in with two layers of glue before applying. Keep in mind as well that your second and third attempts, you only have to apply one because it’s already tacky.
- Be mindful of your makeup. Wearing false eyelashes without mascara is not a bad look. Make sure to take your makeup off. Some people wears eyelashes leaving the glue and residue on. But this should not be. You should keep your glands and natural lashes clean all the time to ensure seamless falsie application form day today.
It is recommended to clean your lash extensions to help keep bacteria away from your eyes that could cause redness or irritation. You can prolong the life of your falsies by cleaning them. Thus, here are the tips on how to make fake lashes last longer, keeping it intact and looking good for a long time.
- Sleep on your back. It’s really important to do this after application since the glue takes a while to fully dry. But after a night or two, you may go back to your normal sleeping position.
- Give your eyelash tender care. When removing your eye makeup (liner, shadow, etc.) you have to be gentle to go over the area with a cleansing wipe instead of placing cotton pads or puffs over your lids as it may be stuck on your lashes.
- Lube it up. If you think that keeping your eyelashes extensions dry is good but it is ideal to have stayed nice and long when it’s oiled up. You can rub a drop of baby oil on your fingers and gently apply it on the area.
- Comb it out. Use a spoolie wand to prevent any criss-crossing or wonky-looking lashes. You have to close your one eye, then place the spoolie on top of your lashes, then roll the brush over your lashes to keep it defined.
- Do not play with it. Your eyelashes will shed naturally so when you have extensions, it will help you push them off. If your extension is out of place, avoid playing o twisting or even pulling it off or you will lose your natural lashes. Let them come out of their own and use spoolies to brush them off back into their place.