How To Remove Eyelash Extensions With Vaseline?
How To Remove Eyelash Extensions With Vaseline?
Do you know that you may remove your eyelash extensions in the comfort of your own home? These eyelash extensions are attached to your natural lashes with semi-permanent glue, making its removal a delicate process.
These eyelash extensions can last for several weeks but after that, you may find that some of it start breaking or falling out while at the same time, natural lashes are also growing in. Thus, when you notice this happening in you, you can either get new ones or have these remove by yourself. But you, yourself can gently remove your false eyelashes extensions without damaging your natural lashes or even your eyes.
On the other hand, you may go back to your glam team or eyelash technician. They can safely remove your eyelashes extensions with Vaseline as they are more knowledgeable about the product as well as the equipment that will help it remove. Though it may cost much at about $25-$30 but it is safer and comfortable. How to remove eyelashes extensions with Vaseline? What’s in Vaseline that it can help remove?
Vaseline is perfect to use if you don’t have time to head to the salon to remove your false eyelashes. You can simply have it done at your comfort at home. It is generally safe for use on your skin and around your eyes, but be very careful not to get it in your eyes. It contains ingredients that cannot irritate or has an allergic reaction. To apply this, you can use a clean, damp washcloth to remove any Vaseline excess from around your eyes. If ever it happens that the Vaseline gets in your eyes and you feel any irritation, you have to flush your eyes with water immediately.
Also, you can order or purchase eyelashes remover online with the tap of your finger but make sure to take extra caution. Do not be too desperate in buying eyelash remover because some could burn or irritate your skin. Please make sure that the product you are buying is of high quality and effective in removing your fake eyelashes but gentle on your skin especially on the delicate area of your eyes.
Here’s how to remove eyelash extensions with Vaseline:
- Remove your under-eye pads from its packaging and should be in a C-shape. Put the sticky side on your skin and make sure that it will stick on the top of your lower lashes. This procedure is quite safe and will come off without removing your bottom lashes.
- Get two micropore brush applicators and saturate the micro brush heads with Vaseline.
- You may now close your eyes tightly, take your micro brush and run it down to your lashes gently in a downward motion. It is recommended to start brushing at about mid-way running to the tip of your lash line and then move to closer to the root of the lash in a sweeping or brushing motion. Brush the Vaseline gel onto the row of your lashes. Make sure not to rub the lash line, and avoid your skin as you don’t want the solution gets into your eyes. But if you do, flush it out immediately with cold water.
- Let the Vaseline gel sits and seeps into your lashes for about three minutes. If you do this by yourself, do one eye at a time or if you have someone with you, you can do both eyes at the same time.
- After a time of waiting, you may get your other clean saturated gem micro brush head and gently brush down through your lashes and you will observe that your eyelashes will flake away.
- Your eyelashes are now taken off, you may now gently take off your make up and douse your cotton pad and wipe away any leftover residue from Vaseline away from your eyelashes and you are done.
- To be very sure, you may also take disposable spoolie brush or clean mascara wand and brush it to your natural eyelashes.
As we all know, these eyelash extensions can help enhance the appearance of the length, volume, and thickness of your natural lashes for sultry eyes. It is fun to flaunt and you can easily apply it by yourself. This lash extension will follow your lashes’ natural growth cycle, for around 30 to 45 days and will often shed with your natural lash. These lashes need proper care to ensure that they will last over some time. You may follow these following reminders to avoid damaging your eyelash extensions:
- Try not to wet your eyelashes for 24 hours after going in for your eyelash extension.
- Avoid wearing mascara but if you feel like there’s a need to boost the volume, you may use an oil-free mascara on the tips once they start growing.
- Do not attempt to use anything oil-based such as cleansers, hydrators or even makeup removers as this will break down the adhesive quicker.
- If possible, sleep on your back so that your face doesn’t hit your pillow and do not wear any eye mask. As you may know, anything pressing on your lashes can irritate or point them in the wrong direction.
- Make sure not to pull, pluck, twist and fuss with your extensions and never use an eyelash curler.
Doing eyelash extension is not considered as a low-maintenance activity, but it can add glamour once done. If you want to keep it longer and keep them, it is highly recommended to go back to touch-ups within three to four weeks rather than removing and starting all over again. However, keep in mind as well that doing your lash extension removal may result in any unwanted risk of messing your own natural lashes. According to experts, if you do it at home, you’ll likely pluck your own lashes which is not only painful but can also cause lash damage and loss. Instead, they advised to go to professionals as they will use a lash remover to soften the bonds from the adhesive so your extensions will slide off.